|Recombinant Anti-Human il6r Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL6R, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- IL6R (gp80) transfected CHO cell line.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Part of the receptor for interleukin 6. Binds to IL6 with low affinity, but does not transduce a signal. Signal activation necessitate an association with IL6ST. Activation may lead to the regulation of the immune response, acute-phase reactions and hematopoiesis.
- ciliary neurotrophic factor binding; contributes_to ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor activity; enzyme binding; interleukin-6 binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IL6R; interleukin 6 receptor; interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha; CD126; IL-6R 1; CD126 antigen; membrane glycoprotein 80; IL-6 receptor subunit alpha; gp80; IL6RA; IL-6RA; IL-6R-1; MGC104991;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us