Anti-il8 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human il8 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human IL8, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein (human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- IL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- chemokine activity; interleukin-8 receptor binding; protein binding;
- Gene ID
- IL8; interleukin 8; interleukin-8; 3 10C; alveolar macrophage chemotactic factor I; AMCF I; b ENAP; beta endothelial cell derived neutrophil activating peptide; chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 8; CXCL8; GCP 1; GCP1; granulocyte chemotactic protein 1; IL 8; K60; LECT; LUCT; lung giant cell carcinoma derived chemotactic protein; lymphocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; monocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; monocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide; NAF; NAP 1; NAP1; neutrophil activating peptide 1; SCYB8; TSG 1; tumor necrosis factor induced gene 1; emoctakin; T-cell chemotactic factor; neutrophil-activating peptide 1; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8; beta-thromboglobulin-like protein; tumor necrosis factor-induced gene 1; monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide; small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 8; lung giant cell carcinoma-derived chemotactic protein; beta endothelial cell-derived neutrophil activating peptide; GCP-1; NAP-1;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us