|Recombinant Anti-Human itgav Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ITGAV, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha-V integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
- contributes_to insulin-like growth factor I binding; contributes_to opsonin binding; protein binding; protein kinase C alpha binding; contributes_to protein kinase C binding; receptor activity; transforming growth factor beta binding;
- Gene ID
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230 , integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51) , MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit alpha; antigen identified by monoclonal L230; integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51); MSK8; VNRA; VTNR; DKFZp686A08142;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us