Anti-ptk2b Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptk2b Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human PTK2B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in calcium induced regulation of ion channel and activation of the map kinase signaling pathway. May represent an important signaling intermediate between neuropeptide activated receptors or neurotransmitters that increase calcium flux and the downstream signals that regulate neuronal activity. Interacts with the SH2 domain of Grb2. May phosphorylate the voltaggede-gated potassium channel protein Kv1.2. Its activation is highly correlated with the stimulation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase activity. Involved in osmotic stress-dependent SNCA "Tyr-125" phosphorylation. In concert with SRC, plays an important role in osteoclastic bone resorption. Both the formation of a SRC-PTK2B complex, and SRC kinase activity are necessary for this function. The Tyr-402 phosphorylated form serves as a docking site for SRC and is important for the organization of the osteoclast actin cytoskeleton and attachment sites and for bone resorption.
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase binding; ATP binding; binding; non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- PTK2B; PTK2B protein tyrosine kinase 2 beta; FAK2, protein tyrosine kinase 2 beta; protein-tyrosine kinase 2-beta; CADTK; CAKB; PTK; PYK2; RAFTK; FADK 2; CAK-beta; protein kinase B; focal adhesion kinase 2; cell adhesion kinase beta; proline-rich tyrosine kinase 2; calcium-dependent tyrosine kinase; related adhesion focal tyrosine kinase; calcium-regulated non-receptor proline-rich tyrosine kinase; PKB; FAK2; FADK2
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us