Anti-tenascin c, st2146 Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human tenascin c, st2146 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human Tenascin C, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tenascin C
- Mouse IgG2
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2b, anti-[human tenascin C (TNC, hexabrachion, HBX) Mus musculus] monoclonal antibody ST2146; gamma2b heavy chain (Mus musculus VH [8.8.13]-IGHG2B*02 from clone ST2146) (135-219")-disulfide with kappa light chain (Mus musculus V-KAPPA [11.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EIQLQQS; L Chain: DIVMTQA
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Extracellular matrix protein implicated in guidance of migrating neurons as well as axons during development, synaptic plasticity as well as neuronal regeneration. Promotes neurite outgrowth from cortical neurons grown on a monolayer of astrocytes. Ligand for integrins alpha-8/beta-1, alpha-9/beta-1, alpha-V/beta-3 and alpha-V/beta-6.
- Receptor binding; Syndecan binding
- Gene ID
- GP; JI; TN; HXB; GMEM; TN-C; 150-225; tenascin; GP 150-225; cytotactin; neuronectin; myotendinous antigen; hexabrachion (tenascin); tenascin-C isoform 14/AD1/16; glioma-associated-extracellular matrix antigen; Miotendinous antigen
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us