|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf10d Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human TNFRSF10D, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human DcR2/Fc chimera
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL. Contains a truncated death domain and hence is not capable of inducing apoptosis but protects against TRAIL-mediated apoptosis. Reports are contradictory with regards to its ability to induce the NF-kappa-B pathway. According to PubMed:9382840, it cannot but according to PubMed:9430226, it can induce the NF-kappa-B pathway.
- TRAIL binding; binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- TNFRSF10D; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10d, decoy with truncated death domain; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10D; CD264; DcR2; TRAILR4; TRUNDD; TRAIL receptor 4; decoy receptor 2; decoy with truncated death domain; TNF receptor-related receptor for TRAIL; TRAIL receptor with a truncated death domain; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 4; DCR2; TRAIL-R4
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us