|Recombinant Anti-Human unc5b Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human UNC5B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for netrin required for axon guidance. Mediates axon repulsion of neuronal growth cones in the developing nervous system upon ligand binding. Axon repulsion in growth cones may be caused by its association with DCC that may trigger signaling for repulsion. It also acts as a dependence receptor required for apoptosis induction when not associated with netrin ligand. Mediates apoptosis by activating DAPK1. In the absence of NTN1, activates DAPK1 by reducing its autoinhibitory phosphorylation at Ser-308 thereby increasing its catalytic activity.
- netrin receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- UNC5B; unc-5 homolog B (C. elegans); unc5 (C.elegans homolog) b; netrin receptor UNC5B; p53RDL1; UNC5H2; unc-5 homolog 2; protein unc-5 homolog 2; protein unc-5 homolog B; transmembrane receptor Unc5H2; p53-regulated receptor for death and life protein 1;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us