With the state-of-art instruments and professional staffs, Creative Biolabs has over a decade of working experience in next-generation sequencing (NGS). Based on our powerful SuPrecision™ platform, Creative Biolabs is proud to offer you with the circRNA sequence information with single-base resolution. We can provide the most comprehensive bioinformatics analysis, including circRNA identification and annotation, known circRNA, novel circRNA prediction, origin analysis of circRNA and target prediction. We are pleased to use our extensive experience and advanced platform to offer the best service to satisfy each demand from our customers.
The Introduction of CircRNA
CircRNA, an addition to the growing list of types of non-coding RNA, is a large group of RNA family extensively existes in cells and tissues. CircRNAs can arise from exons (exonic circRNA) or introns (intronic circRNA). Although the existence of circular transcripts has been known for at least 20 years, such molecules were long considered molecular flukes—artifacts of aberrant RNA splicing or specific to a few pathogens, such as the Hepatitis δ virus3 and some plant viroids. However, potential functions in the regulation of gene expression are emerging for both exonic and intronic circRNAs. Recent work has revealed large numbers of circRNAs that are endogenous to mammalian cells, and many of these are abundant and stable. Circular RNAs, unlike miRNAs and other small RNAs, are not easily separated from other RNA species by size or electrophoretic mobility. Commonly used molecular techniques require amplification and/or fragmentation destroy circularity, however, because of the lack of free 3’ or 5’ end, circRNAs cannot be found by molecular techniques that rely on a polyadenylated free RNA end. The advent of high-throughput NGS provides a promising way to view circRNAs across different samples, especially in cancers.
Work Flow of CircRNA-seq at Creative Biolabs
Strand-specific library preparation
- RNA sample concentration ≥100 ng/μL
- Total RNA sample amount ≥10 μg
- Purity: OD260/280 = 1.8~2.2, no degradation, no DNA contamination
- ≥ 10 Gbase
Key Features of CircRNA-seq Service Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Detect novel and rare transcripts and transcript variants, such as single nucleotide mutations (SNP)
- Predict circRNA targets
- Localization of circRNAs on genome
- Transcriptome-wide – investigation of the known circRNA data and novel circRNA at the same time
Key Advantages of CircRNA-seq Service at Creative Biolabs Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Comprehensive spectrum of species
- State-of-art NGS technology
- Comprehensive bioinformatics analysis
- Low false positive
Enriched experience associated with state-of-the-art facilities, Creative Biolabs has long-term devoted to the development and application of NGS technology. We are pleased to offer circRNA-seq and bioinformatics analysis service with the best quality and the most competitive price.
Please contact us for more information and a detailed quote.
- Jeck, W.R. & Sharpless, N.E. Detecting and characterizing circular RNAs. Nat Biotechnol. 2014 May;32(5):453-61.
- mRNA Transcriptome Sequencing (mRNA-Seq) Service
- Small RNA Sequencing Service
- Long Non-coding RNA Sequencing (LncRNA-Seq) Service
- Exosome RNA Sequencing Service
- Ultra Low Input RNA Sequencing Service
- RNA Sequencing for Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue