Messenger RNA transcriptome sequencing (mRNA-Seq) is a powerful method in studying transcription in many disease states. Creative Biolabs has established a cutting-edge SuPrecision™ platform to provide diverse next-generation sequencing (NGS) services. mRNA-Seq can detect known and novel transcripts and measure transcript abundance. Our scientists have accumulated extensive experience in mRNA-Seq. We can provide a comprehensive view of the coding transcriptome.
The Introduction of mRNA-Seq
mRNA is a large family of the intracellular RNA molecules that convey genetic information from DNA to the ribosome. They are specific at the amino acid level of the protein products of gene expression. RNA polymerase transcribes primary transcript mRNA into processed, mature mRNA which is then translated into a protein. Analyzing mRNA transcriptome has rapidly become the method of choice for analyzing the transcriptomes of disease states, of biological processes, and across a wide range of study designs. Only around 1-2% of the entire transcriptome is comprised of poly-A tailed RNA which is the coding part of the genome. Targeting mRNA makes identifying rare variants and low expressed mRNA transcripts easier. Next-generation sequencing technology is a powerful and cost-efficient tool for ultra-high-throughput transcriptome analysis. By analyzing the mRNA transcriptome at spectacular and unprecedented depth and accuracy, thousands of new transcript variants and isoforms have been shown to be expressed in mammalian tissues or organs. These advances greatly accelerate our understanding of the complexity of gene expression and regulation.
mRNA-Seq Workflow at Creative Biolabs
Key Features of mRNA-Seq Service at Creative Biolabs Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Offering a broader dynamic range, enabling a more sensitive and accurate measurement of fold changes in gene expression
- Detection of known and novel transcripts
- Feasible for a wide range of species
Key Advantages of mRNA-Seq Servcie at Creative Biolabs Include but Are Not Limited to
- Low sample inputs required
- Complete sample-to-bioinformatics solution
- Superior data quality– Guarantee of ≥80% bases with ≥Q30 for 2x150 bp sequencing (>90% on average)
- High depth and accuracy
- Cutting-edge SuPrecision™ platform
Enriched experience, profound expertise and state-of-the-art analytical instruments, all of these can ensure Creative Biolabs offer high-quality analysis services for mRNA-Seq. We are pleased to use our extensive experience and advanced platform to offer the best service to satisfy each demand from our customers.
Please contact us for more information and a detailed quote.
- Tang, F.; et al. mRNA-Seq whole-transcriptome analysis of a single cell. Nat Methods. 2009 May;6(5):377-82.
- Small RNA Sequencing Service
- Circular RNA Sequencing (CircRNA-Seq) Service
- Long Non-coding RNA Sequencing (LncRNA-Seq) Service
- Exosome RNA Sequencing Service
- Ultra Low Input RNA Sequencing Service
- RNA Sequencing for Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue