With years of research in the field of next-generation sequencing (NGS), Creative Biolabs has established a SuPrecision™ platform to offer an accurate and high-throughput sequencing service. We are pleased to introduce our exosome RNA sequencing service to all the exosome researchers. We offer a comprehensive service from biofluid to bioinformatics sequence analysis to identify exosome-associated RNA biomarkers.
Exosomes Are Small Vesicles with Huge Potential
Exosomes are 30-150nm in size and constitutively released from most eukaryotic cell types into the lymphatic system and blood. Exosomes contain an abundant cargo of protein and different RNA species that can modulate the behavior of recipient cells, making them ideal biomarkers for diagnosis of human diseases. They have been found in the blood of healthy individuals and patients with malignancies, and they are valuable sources of biomarkers due to their selective cargo loading and resemblance to their parental cells. A rich cargo of different RNA species is present and stabilized in exosomes, including mRNA, microRNA (miRNA), long non-coding RNA (lncRNA) and circular RNA (circRNA), which are also found in human blood exosomes with important clinical implications.
Exosome RNA Sequencing Service at Creative Biolabs
Based on our advanced SuPrecision™ platform, we offer a comprehensive service that enables a complete exosome workflow—from the fast extraction of exosomes to the isolation and characterization of exosomal RNA content using NGS. We usually generate high-quality RNA libraries from as little as 1 ng of total exosomal RNA to deliver meaningful NGS data for your exosome samples. Our exosome RNA sequencing service is a complete turnkey solution that is tailored for researchers who are interested in identifying novel exosome RNA biomarkers.
Key Features and Advantages Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Diverse starting material: serum, plasma, urine, spinal fluid, ascites fluid, cell media or other samples.
- Low sample requirements
- Any type of exosomal RNA
- Optimized exosomal RNA isolation for RNA-Seq analyses
- More useful data for uncovering novel biomarkers
- In-depth bioinformatics data analysis
Equipped with world-leading technology platforms and professional scientific staff, Creative Biolabs is pleased to share our cutting-edge technology and extensive expertise in exosome RNA sequencing to facilitate our clients’ exosome related research and project development. To better solve your research problems, we offer a comprehensive suite of services, from biofluid to bioinformatics sequence analysis. We offer turn-key or ala carte services customized to our client’s needs. Please contact us for more information and a detailed quote.
- Huang, X.; et al. Characterization of human plasma-derived exosomal RNAs by deep sequencing. BMC Genomics. 2013, 14:319.
- mRNA Transcriptome Sequencing (mRNA-Seq) Service
- Small RNA Sequencing Service
- Circular RNA Sequencing (CircRNA-Seq) Service
- Long Non-coding RNA Sequencing (LncRNA-Seq) Service
- Ultra Low Input RNA Sequencing Service
- RNA Sequencing for Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue