Long noncoding RNA (lncRNA) has gained widespread attention as a potentially crucial layer of biological regulation. The rapid development of next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology has deepened the understanding of transcriptome. Based on our advanced SuPrecision™ platform, Creative Biolabs has accumulated extensive experience in cancer lncRNAs sequencing (lncRNA-seq). We are proud to introduce our professional service of cancer lncRNA-seq to all our global customers.
What Are LncRNAs?
Non-coding RNAs make up the majority of the transcriptome, and several different classes of regulatory RNA with important functions are being discovered. Long non-coding RNAs are a type of non-coding RNAs that exceed 200 nucleotides in length, which leads to the gene number duplicated in the databases. Through genome-wide human transcriptional studies, more and more new non-coding RNAs have been found. The non-code database includes more than 73,370 lncRNAs from 1,229 organisms. More than 50,000 new RNA transcripts have been found for the human genome in different tissue and cell types, most of which are lncRNAs. LncRNAs are a relatively abundant component of the mammalian transcriptome and have been implicated in several cellular functions, including the regulation of gene transcription through the recruitment of chromatin-modifying enzymes. LncRNAs often form relatively stable secondary and higher-level structures, which allows their participation in cellular organization and regulation, such as DNA replication, RNA transcription, protein translation, cell development, and cell differentiation.
The Importance of LncRNA-seq
Dysregulated expression of lncRNAs has been shown to be associated with a broad range of defects in cancers. Understanding the significance of this lncRNAs world is one of the most important challenges facing biology today. The rapid development of sensitive, high-throughput NGS has resulted in an unprecedented ability to detect novel transcripts, the vast majority of which seem not to be derived from annotated protein-coding genes. LncRNA-seq will be a crucial method for understanding the roles they play in many cancers.Fig.1 The models of lncRNA structure mediated epigenetic regulation (Wang et al. 2017).
Work Flow of LncRNA-seq at Creative Biolabs
Strand-specific library preparation
- RNA sample concentration ≥100 ng/μL
- RNA sample amount ≥1.5 μg
- Purity: OD260/280 = 1.8~2.2, no degradation, no DNA contamination
Data Volume for Delivery:
- 12Gb clean data for normal-depth sequencing
- 24Gb clean data for high-depth sequencing
Key Advantages of Cancer LncRNA-seq Service Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Extensive experience with thousands of samples successfully sequenced
- Unsurpassed data quality with a guaranteed Q30 score ≥ 80%
- Powerful bioinformatics tools for lncRNA-seq analysis
- Highly professional Ph.D. level scientists
- Fast turnover time
Enriched experience associated with state-of-the-art facilities, Creative Biolabs offers top-quality service of cancer lncRNA-seq to satisfy each demand from our customers in a time-saving manner.
Please contact us for more information and a detailed quote.
- Wang, C.; et al. LncRNA Structural Characteristics in Epigenetic Regulation. Int J Mol Sci. 2017, 18(12). pii: E2659.
- mRNA Transcriptome Sequencing (mRNA-Seq) Service
- Small RNA Sequencing Service
- Circular RNA Sequencing (CircRNA-Seq) Service
- Exosome RNA Sequencing Service
- Ultra Low Input RNA Sequencing Service
- RNA Sequencing for Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue