Anti-TF Protein A Scaffold (AFB-13LY)
|Anti-Human Transferrin Protein A scaffold
- Specific Activity
- This product recongises transferrin.
- Store at 4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Defects in TF are the cause of atransferrinemia (ATRAF). Atransferrinemia is rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by iron overload and hypochromic anemia.
- Ferric iron binding; metal ion binding; protein binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding.
- TF; transferrin; serotransferrin; PRO1557; PRO2086; Apotransferrin; Beta 1 metal binding globulin; Beta-1 metal-binding globulin; DKFZp781D0156; PRO1400; PRO1557; PRO2086; Serotransferrin; Serotransferrin precursor; Siderophilin; TF; Transferin; Transferrin; TRFE_HUMAN; siderophilin; OTTHUMP00000197155; beta-1 metal-binding globulin; TFQTL1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.