Recombinant Anti-CYM Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L107)
|Recombinant Anti-Cattle CYM Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to cattle CYM.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native Cattle antigen.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene product is a chymotryptic serine proteinase that belongs to the peptidase family S1. It is expressed in mast cells and thought to function in the degradation of the extracellular matrix, the regulation of submucosal gland secretion, and the generation of vasoactive peptides. In the heart and blood vessels, this protein, rather than angiotensin converting enzyme, is largely responsible for converting angiotensin I to the vasoactive peptide angiotensin II. Angiotensin II has been implicated in blood pressure control and in the pathogenesis of hypertension, cardiac hypertrophy, and heart failure. Thus, this gene product is a target for cardiovascular disease therapies. This gene maps to 14q11.2 in a cluster of genes encoding other proteases.
- CYM; chymosin; CPC; Chy; rennin; prochymosin; preprorennin
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.