Anti-GST Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18725)
|Recombinant Anti-GST Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- This is an antibody fragment consisting of a single monomeric variable antibody domain directed to GST. Nanobody, with a molecular weight of only 12-15 kDa, is able to bind selectively to a specific antigen like a whole antibody.
- Antigen Description
- GST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.