Anti-AOC3 Antibody (MOM-18261)
|Recombinant Anti-Human AOC3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody is specific to Human AOC3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG2
- Purified vessels from human peripheral lymph nodes.
- Suitable for use in WB, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human vascular adhesion protein VAP-1) (human-mouse monoclonal 2D10 γ 2-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal2D10 Kappa?chain, dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The product is a major protein on the adipocyte plasma membrane. It has adhesive properties and also has functional monoamine oxidase activity. A pseudogene for this gene has been discribed and is located approximately 9-kb downstream.
- aliphatic-amine oxidase activity; aminoacetone:oxygen oxidoreductase(deaminating) activity; calcium ion binding; cation channel activity; copper ion binding; copper ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; phenethylamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) activity; primary amine oxidase activity; protein homodimerization activity; quinone binding; tryptamine:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating) activity;
- AOC3; amine oxidase, copper containing 3 (vascular adhesion protein 1); membrane primary amine oxidase; HPAO; VAP 1; VAP1; copper amine oxidase; vascular adhesion protein 1; semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase; SSAO; VAP-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.