Anti-APP Antibody (MOM-18226)
|Recombinant Anti-Human APP Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human Abeta, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 - kappa
- Pegylated beta-Amyloid Peptide
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human 1-40- beta-amyloid/human 1-42- beta-amyloid) (human-mouse monoclonal MABT5102A heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MABT5102A light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a cell surface receptor and performs physiological functions on the surface of neurons relevant to neurite growth, neuronal adhesion and axonogenesis. Involved in cell mobility and transcription regulation through protein-protein interactions. Can promote transcription activation through binding to APBB1-KAT5 and inhibits Notch signaling through interaction with Numb. Defects in APP are the cause of Alzheimer disease type 1 (AD1) [MIM:104300]. AD1 is a familial early-onset form of Alzheimer disease.
- DNA binding; PTB domain binding; acetylcholine receptor binding; heparin binding; identical protein binding; peptidase activator activity; peptidase inhibitor activity; protein binding; receptor binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity; transition metal ion binding;
- APP; amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein; AD1, Alzheimer disease; amyloid beta A4 protein; peptidase nexin II; preA4; protease nexin-II; peptidase nexin-II; beta-amyloid peptide; alzheimer disease amyloid protein; cerebral vascular amyloid peptide; AAA; AD1; PN2; ABPP; APPI; CVAP; ABETA; PN-II; CTFgamma;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.