Anti-CD2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18104-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CD2, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- Human CD2 recombinant protein
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- CD2 interacts with lymphocyte function-associated antigen (LFA-3) and CD48/BCM1 to mediate adhesion between T-cells and other cell types. CD2 is implicated in the triggering of T-cells, the cytoplasmic domain is implicated in the signaling function.
- eukaryotic cell surface binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; receptor activity;
- CD2; CD2 molecule; CD2 antigen (p50), sheep red blood cell receptor , SRBC; T-cell surface antigen CD2; LFA-3 receptor; rosette receptor; erythrocyte receptor; lymphocyte-function antigen-2; T-cell surface antigen T11/Leu-5; CD2 antigen (p50), sheep red blood cell receptor; T11; SRBC; LFA-2; FLJ46032;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.