Anti-CD200 Antibody (MOM-18210)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD200 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CD200, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 / G4 - kappa
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(CD200 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal ALXN6000 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal ALXN6000 kappa-chain, dimer
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Costimulates T-cell proliferation. May regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues.
- identical protein binding; protein binding;
- CD200; CD200 molecule; antigen identified by monoclonal MRC OX 2 , CD200 antigen , MOX1, MOX2; OX-2 membrane glycoprotein; MRC; OX 2; CD200 antigen; MRC OX-2 antigen; antigen identified by monoclonal MRC OX-2; MOX1; MOX2; OX-2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.