Anti-CD22 Antibody scFv (MOM-18183-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD22 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment binds selectively to Human CD22, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Mouse Fv - disulfide stabilized
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates B-cell B-cell interactions. May be involved in the localization of B-cells in lymphoid tissues. Binds sialylated glycoproteins; one of which is CD45. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site can be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. Upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation in the immune response seems to be involved in regulation of B-cell antigen receptor signaling. Plays a role in positive regulation through interaction with Src family tyrosine kinases and may also act as an inhibitory receptor by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatases via their SH2 domains that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.