Recombinant Anti-CD28 MAb (MOM-H47)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD28 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human CD28, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- ERBB3 (receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, HER3) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD28 (Cluster of Differentiation 28) is one of the proteins expressed on T cells that provide co-stimulatory signals required for T cell activation and survival. T cell stimulation through CD28 in addition to the T-cell receptor (TCR) can provide a potent
- SH3/SH2 adaptor activity; coreceptor activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity;
- CD28; CD28 molecule; CD28 antigen (Tp44); T-cell-specific surface glycoprotein CD28; T cell specific surface glycoprotein; CD28 antigen; Tp44; MGC138290;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.