Anti-CD33 Antibody Fab (MOM-18013-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD33 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human CD33, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Putative adhesion molecule of myelomonocytic-derived cells that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2, 6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia (in vitro).
- receptor activity; sugar binding;
- CD33; CD33 molecule; CD33 antigen (gp67); myeloid cell surface antigen CD33; FLJ00391; p67; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 3; SIGLEC 3; SIGLEC3; gp67; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 3; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 3; SIGLEC-3;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.