Anti-CD33 Antibody (MOM-18013)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD33 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is bind to Human CD33, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- ImmunoglobulinG4 (anti-(human CD33 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal hP67.6 gamma 4-chain)), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal hP67.6 kappa-chain, dimer
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Putative adhesion molecule of myelomonocytic-derived cells that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2, 6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia (in vitro).
- receptor activity; sugar binding;
- CD33; CD33 molecule; CD33 antigen (gp67); myeloid cell surface antigen CD33; FLJ00391; p67; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 3; SIGLEC 3; SIGLEC3; gp67; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 3; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 3; SIGLEC-3;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.