Anti-CD38 Antibody scFv (MOM-18236-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD38 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human CD38, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues of Human CD38.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Synthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
- NAD+ nucleosidase activity; hydrolase activity, acting on glycosyl bonds; nucleotide binding; phosphorus-oxygen lyase activity; receptor activity;
- CD38; CD38 molecule; CD38 antigen (p45); ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1; ADP ribosyl cyclase 1; NAD(+) nucleosidase; cADPr hydrolase 1; cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1; ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase; T10;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.