Anti-CD6 Antibody Fab (MOM-18247-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD6 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human CD6, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a protein found on the outer membrane of T-lymphocytes as well as some other immune cells. The encoded protein contains three scavenger receptor cysteine-rich (SRCR) domains and a binding site for an activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule. The gene product is important for continuation of T cell activation. This gene may be associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosis (PMID: 19525953, 21849685). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- scavenger receptor activity;
- CD6; CD6 molecule; CD6 antigen; T-cell differentiation antigen CD6; Tp120; T12; TP120; FLJ44171;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.