Recombinant Anti-CSF2 MAb Fab (MOM-H44-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CSF2, expressed in E. coli
- human Fab-IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CSF2 (colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage), granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor, GM-CSF) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- General transcription factor IIH subunit 4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the GTF2H4 gene.
- cytokine activity; granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- CSF2; colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage); granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; GM CSF; GMCSF; granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; molgramostin; sargramostim; CSF; colony-stimulating factor; granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor; MGC131935; MGC138897;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.