Anti-CTLA4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18067-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CTLA4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is against Human CTLA4, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibitory receptor acting as a major negative regulator of T-cell responses. The affinity of CTLA4 for its natural B7 family ligands, CD80 and CD86, is considerably stronger than the affinity of their cognate stimulatory coreceptor CD28.
- protein binding;
- CTLA4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4; celiac disease 3 , CELIAC3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte protein 4; CD; CD28; CD152; GSE; ICOS; CD152 isoform; celiac disease 3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase-4; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4 short spliced form; ligand and transmembrane spliced cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4; GRD4; CTLA-4; IDDM12; CELIAC3;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.