Anti-CTLA4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18206-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CTLA4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CTLA4, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG2
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibitory receptor acting as a major negative regulator of T-cell responses. The affinity of CTLA4 for its natural B7 family ligands, CD80 and CD86, is considerably stronger than the affinity of their cognate stimulatory coreceptor CD28.
- protein binding;
- CTLA4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4; celiac disease 3 , CELIAC3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte protein 4; CD; CD28; CD152; GSE; ICOS; CD152 isoform; celiac disease 3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase-4; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4 short spliced form; ligand and transmembrane spliced cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4; GRD4; CTLA-4; IDDM12; CELIAC3;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.