Recombinant Anti-ERBB3 MAb Fab (MOM-H21-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ERBB3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human ERBB3, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, also known as HER3 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 3), is a membrane bound protein that in humans is encoded by the ERBB3 gene.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity; NOT pr
- ERBB3; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian); LCCS2, lethal congenital contracture syndrome 2; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3; HER3; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3; LCCS2; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3; MGC88033;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.