Anti-FAP Antibody Fab (MOM-18211-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human FAP Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human FAP, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- A synthetic peptide derived from human Fibroblast activation protein, alpha.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- In association with DPP4 is involved in the pericellular proteolysis of the extracellular matrix (ECM), the migration and invasion of endothelial cells into the ECM. May have a role in tissue remodeling during development and wound healing, and may contribute to invasiveness in malignant cancers.
- dipeptidyl-peptidase activity; endopeptidase activity; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; protease binding; protein binding; protein dimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity; contributes_to serine-type peptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity;
- FAP; fibroblast activation protein, alpha; seprase; DPPIV; integral membrane serine protease; 170 kDa melanoma membrane-bound gelatinase; FAPA; DKFZp686G13158;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.