Anti-FOLR1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18113-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human FOLR1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human folate receptor 1, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Gestational choriocarcinoma cell line, Lu-75.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the folate receptor family. Members of this gene family bind folic acid and its reduced derivatives, and transport 5-methyltetrahydrofolate into cells. This gene product is a secreted protein that either anchors to membranes via a glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol linkage or exists in a soluble form. Mutations in this gene have been associated with neurodegeneration due to cerebral folate transport deficiency. Due to the presence of two promoters, multiple transcription start sites, and alternative splicing, multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- folic acid binding; receptor activity;
- FOLR1; folate receptor 1 (adult); FOLR; folate receptor alpha; FR-alpha; KB cells FBP; folate binding protein; folate receptor, adult; adult folate-binding protein; ovarian tumor-associated antigen MOv18; FBP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.