Anti-GD3 ganglioside Antibody (MOM-18131)
|Recombinant Anti-Human GD3 ganglioside Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody is against Human GD3 ganglioside, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(GD3 ganglioside) (human-mouse monoclonal KM871 g1-chain), disulfide withhuman-mouse monoclonal KM871 k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- This is a chimeric monoclonal antibody being developed for the treatment of malignant melanoma.
- Antigen Description
- Almost all melanomas, astrocytomas, a proportion of sarcomas, a small number of carcinomas, some nevi, as well as normal melanocytes express GD3 antigen. It is one of the most important markers for malignant melanoma. Antibodies to the GD3 ganglioside can induce partial remission of tumor growth in animals as well as in Humans via enhancement of cytotoxic and proliferative response of lymphocytes.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.