Anti-HGF Antibody scFv (MOM-18130-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human HGF Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human HGF, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- HGF is a potent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be an hepatotrophic factor, and acts as growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. It has no detectable protease activity.
- catalytic activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; NOT serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- HGF; hepatocyte growth factor (hepapoietin A; scatter factor); deafness, autosomal recessive 39 , DFNB39; hepatocyte growth factor; F TCF; fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor; hepatopoietin A; HGFB; HPTA; lung fibroblast derived mitogen; scatter factor; SF; hepatopoeitin-A; hepatopoietin-A; lung fibroblast-derived mitogen; fibroblast-derived tumor cytotoxic factor; F-TCF; DFNB39;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.