Anti-IL13 Antibody (MOM-18219)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL13 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is against Human IL13, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens interleukin 13 (IL13,IL-13)], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVTLRES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-13 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL13; interleukin 13; interleukin-13; allergic rhinitis; ALRH; BHR1; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma); IL 13; MGC116786; MGC116788; MGC116789; P600; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness-1 (bronchial asthma); IL-13;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.