Anti-IL4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18221-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IL4, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Participates in at least several B-cell activation processes as well as of other cell types. It is a costimulator of DNA-synthesis. It induces the expression of class II MHC molecules on resting B-cells. It enhances both secretion and cell surface expression of IgE and IgG1. It also regulates the expression of the low affinity Fc receptor for IgE (CD23) on both lymphocytes and monocytes.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-4 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL4; interleukin 4; interleukin-4; B cell growth factor 1; B_cell stimulatory factor 1; BCGF 1; BCGF1; BSF1; IL 4; lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1; MGC79402; binetrakin; pitrakinra; IL-4; BSF-1; BCGF-1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.