Recombinant Anti-ITGA3 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L115)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA3 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human ITGA3.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-3/beta-1 is a receptor for fibronectin, laminin, collagen, epiligrin, thrombospondin and CSPG4. Alpha-3/beta-1 may mediate with LGALS3 the stimulation by CSPG4 of endothelial cells migration.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA3; integrin, alpha 3 (antigen CD49C, alpha 3 subunit of VLA-3 receptor); antigen identified by monoclonal J143 , MSK18; integrin alpha-3; CD49c; GAP B3; VCA 2; VLA3a; FRP-2; galactoprotein B3; VLA-3 subunit alpha; CD49 antigen-like family member C; antigen identified by monoclonal J143; very late activation protein 3 receptor, alpha-3 subunit; VL3A; CD49C; GAPB3; MSK18; VCA-2; GAP-B3; FLJ34631; FLJ34704;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.