Anti-KDR Antibody Fab (MOM-18079-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human KDR Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human VEGF Receptor 2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi"s sarcoma lesions.
- ATP binding; Hsp90 protein binding; growth factor binding; integrin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- KDR; kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase); vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2; CD309; FLK1; VEGFR; VEGFR2; soluble VEGFR2; fetal liver kinase 1; fetal liver kinase-1; protein-tyrosine kinase receptor Flk-1; tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.