Recombinant Anti-LAT2 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L117)
|Recombinant Anti-Human LAT2 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human LAT2.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Sodium-independent, high-affinity transport of small and large neutral amino acids such as alanine, serine, threonine, cysteine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, leucine, arginine and tryptophan, when associated with SLC3A2/4F2hc. Acts as an amino acid exchanger. Has higher affinity for L-phenylalanine than LAT1 but lower affinity for glutamine and serine. L-alanine is transported at physiological concentrations. Plays a role in basolateral (re)absorption of neutral amino acids. Involved in the uptake of methylmercury (MeHg) when administered as the L-cysteine or D,L-homocysteine complexes, and hence plays a role in metal ion homeostasis and toxicity. Involved in the cellular activity of small molecular weight nitrosothiols, via the stereoselective transport of L-nitrosocysteine (L-CNSO) across the transmembrane. Plays an essential role in the reabsorption of neutral amino acids from the epithelial cells to the bloodstream in the kidney.
- SH2 domain binding; protein binding;
- LAT2; linker for activation of T cells family, member 2; WBSCR5, WBSCR15, Williams Beuren syndrome chromosome region 5; linker for activation of T-cells family member 2; HSPC046; LAB; linker for activation of B cells; linker for activation of T cells; transmembrane adaptor 2; non T cell activation linker; NTAL; WSCR5; non-T-cell activation linker; linker for activation of B-cells; membrane-associated adapter molecule; Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 5 protein; Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 15 protein; linker for activation of T cells, transmembrane adaptor 2; WBSCR5; WBSCR15;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.