Anti-LTA Antibody (MOM-18071)
|Recombinant Anti-Human LTA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is directed against Human TNF beta, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human lymphotoxin alpha) (human-mouse monoclonal MLTA3698A heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MLTA3698A light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that in its homotrimeric form binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1, TNFRSF1B/TNFBR and TNFRSF14/HVEM. In its heterotrimeric form with LTB binds to TNFRSF3/LTBR. Lymphotoxin is produced by lymphocytes and cytotoxic for a wide range of tumor cells in vitro and in vivo.
- cytokine activity; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- LTA; lymphotoxin alpha (TNF superfamily, member 1); TNFB; lymphotoxin-alpha; LT; TNFSF1; LT-alpha; TNF-beta; tumor necrosis factor beta; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.