Recombinant Anti-MET MAb scFv (MOM-H24-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MET Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is specific for Human MET, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from mouse) scFv
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MET (met proto-oncogene, hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) receptor, HGFR, scatter factor (SF) receptor, HGF/SF receptor, receptor tyrosine-protein kinase c-met, papillary renal cell carcinoma 2, RCCP2) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is one of several cytokine genes clustered on the q-arm of chromosome 17. Cytokines are a family of secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. The protein encoded by this gene is structurally related to the CXC s
- ATP binding; hepatocyte growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- MET; met proto-oncogene (hepatocyte growth factor receptor); hepatocyte growth factor receptor; HGFR; RCCP2; SF receptor; HGF receptor; oncogene MET; HGF/SF receptor; proto-oncogene c-Met; scatter factor receptor; tyrosine-protein kinase Met; met proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase; AUTS9; c-Met;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.