Recombinant Anti-MS4A1 MAb (MOM-H51)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MS4A1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human MS4A1, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MS4A1(membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 1, CD20) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Purified by Protein G.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- B-lymphocyte antigen CD20 or CD20 is an activated-glycosylated phosphoprotein expressed on the surface of all B-cells beginning at the pro-B phase (CD45R+, CD117+) and progressively increasing in concentration until maturity. In humans CD20 is encoded by
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.