Anti-MS4A1 Antibody (MOM-18017)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MS4A1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human CD20, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Mouse IgG2a - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2a, anti-(human CD20 (antigen)) (mouse monoclonal clone B1R1 gamma 2a-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal clone B1R1 light-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QAYLQQS; L Chain: QIVLSQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.