Recombinant Anti-MUC1 MAb Fab (MOM-H65-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is specific for Human MUC1, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) Fab-IgG1
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MUC1 (mucin 1, polymorphic epithelial mucin, PEM, episialin, CD227) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Mucin 1, cell surface associated (MUC1) or polymorphic epithelial mucin (PEM) is a mucin encoded by the MUC1 gene in humans. MUC1 is a glycoprotein with extensive O-linked glycosylation of its extracellular domain. Mucins line the apical surface of epithe
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity;
- MUC1; mucin 1, cell surface associated; mucin 1, transmembrane , PUM; mucin-1; CD227; PEM; episialin; DF3 antigen; H23 antigen; krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen; EMA; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.