Anti-NCA-90 Antibody scFv (MOM-18158-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NCA-90 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human NCA-90, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Mouse IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody for the diagnosis of inflammatory lesions.
- Antigen Description
- One of the nonspecific cross-reacting antigens found to be expressed on a variety of cell types. In the nomenclature of CD antigens this protein has been given the designation CD66a. NCA-90 and NCA-50 have the same sequence and the same placement of glycosylation sites despite their differences in molecular masses.
- NCA-90; granulocyte antigen; granulocyte cell antigen; CAS NO.: 250242-54-7; 250242-54-7; Lemalesomab
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.