Anti-NCAM1 Antibody (MOM-18188)
|Recombinant Anti-Human NCAM1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human CD56, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: DVVMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
- NCAM1; neural cell adhesion molecule 1; CD56; NCAM; neural cell adhesion molecule, NCAM; antigen recognized by monoclonal 5.1H11; MSK39;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.