Anti-NGF Antibody scFv (MOM-18244-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NGF Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human HNGF, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. It stimulates division and differentiation of sympathetic and embryonic sensory neurons.
- growth factor activity; nerve growth factor receptor binding; receptor signaling protein activity;
- NGF; nerve growth factor (beta polypeptide); NGFB; beta-nerve growth factor; nerve growth factor, beta subunit; HSAN5; Beta-NGF; MGC161426; MGC161428;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.