Recombinant Anti-NGcGM3 MAb Fab (MOM-H58-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NGcGM3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human NGcGM3, expressed in E. coli
- Mouse Fab-IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- idiotope of anti-(N-glycolylneuraminic acid (NeuGc, NGNA) -gangliosides GM3) Mus musculus IgM-kappa monoclonal antibody P3 [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- The tumor antigen N-glycolil (NGc) GM3 (NGcGM3), a type of ganglioside present on the cell surface of malignant cells from lung and breast, melanoma, as well as neuroectodermal pediatric tumors
- N-glycolil (NGc) GM3; NGcGM3; NGNA ganglioside
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.