Recombinant Anti-NOTCH1 MAb Fab (MOM-H11-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NOTCH1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human NOTCH1, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from mouse) Fab-IgG2 - lambda
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- NOTCH1 (notch 1, translocation-associated notch-1, TAN-1, TAN1) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Chromatin assembly factor I (CAF1) is a nuclear complex consisting of p50, p60 (CHAF1B; MIM 601245), and p150 (CHAF1A) subunits that assembles histone octamers onto replicating DNA in vitro (Kaufman et al., 1995
- calcium ion binding; chromatin DNA binding; core promoter binding; protein binding; receptor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity;
- NOTCH1; notch 1; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 1 (translocation associated) , Notch homolog 1, translocation associated (Drosophila) , TAN1; neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 1; Notch homolog 1, translocation-associated; translocation-associated notch protein TAN-1; hN1; TAN1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.