Recombinant Anti-PRNP Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L125)
|Recombinant Anti-Human PRNP Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human PRNP.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The function of PrP is still under debate. May play a role in neuronal development and synaptic plasticity. May be required for neuronal myelin sheath maintenance. May play a role in iron uptake and iron homeostasis (By similarity). Isoform 2 may act as a growth suppressor by arresting the cell cycle at the G0/G1 phase. Soluble oligomers are toxic to cultured neuroblastoma cells and induce apoptosis (in vitro).
- ATP-dependent protein binding; chaperone binding; copper ion binding; copper ion binding; identical protein binding; metal ion binding; microtubule binding; protein binding; tubulin binding;
- PRNP; prion protein; CJD, GSS, prion protein (p27 30) , PRIP; major prion protein; CD230; Creutzfeldt Jakob disease; fatal familial insomnia; Gerstmann Strausler Scheinker syndrome; p27 30; PRP; CD230 antigen; prion-related protein; CJD; GSS; PrP; ASCR; PRIP; PrPc; p27-30; PrP27-30; PrP33-35C; MGC26679;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.