Recombinant Anti-PVRL4 MAb Fab (MOM-H25-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human PVRL4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human PVRL4, expressed in E. coli
- human Fab-IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- PVRL4 (poliovirus receptor-related 4, nectin-4, nectin 4, PPR4, LNIR) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is a member of the EPO/TPO family and encodes a secreted, glycosylated cytokine composed of four alpha helical bundles. The protein is found in the plasma and regulates red cell production by promoting erythroid differentiation and initiating he
- protein binding;
- PVRL4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; LNIR; nectin 4; PRR4; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; Nectin 4; Nectin-4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; Processed poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; PRR4; pvrl4; PVRL4_HUMAN; OTTHUMP00000029698; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; EDSS1; nectin-4;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.