Anti-RTN4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18242-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human RTN4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human RTN-4, expressed in E.Coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Developmental neurite growth regulatory factor with a role as a negative regulator of axon-axon adhesion and growth, and as a facilitator of neurite branching. Regulates neurite fasciculation, branching and extension in the developing nervous system. Involved in down-regulation of growth, stabilization of wiring and restriction of plasticity in the adult CNS. Regulates the radial migration of cortical neurons via an RTN4R-LINGO1 containing receptor complex (By similarity). Isoform 2 reduces the anti-apoptotic activity of Bcl-xl and Bcl-2. This is likely consecutive to their change in subcellular location, from the mitochondria to the endoplasmic reticulum, after binding and sequestration. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 inhibit BACE1 activity and amyloid precursor protein processing.
- protein binding; protein complex binding;
- RTN4; reticulon 4; reticulon-4; ASY; KIAA0886; NOGO; NSP CL; foocen; Human NogoA; reticulon 5; My043 protein; neurite outgrowth inhibitor; neurite growth inhibitor 220; neuroendocrine-specific protein C homolog; NSP; NOGOC; RTN-X; NOGO-A; NSP-CL; Nogo-B; Nogo-C; RTN4-A; RTN4-C; RTN4-B1; RTN4-B2; NI220/250; Nbla00271; Nbla10545;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.